- Calculate the system peak fault current.
- Identify the specification of the cable to be used including the nominal cable diameter and the manufacturing tolerance.
- Identify the support structure type e.g. Ladder ( including rung spacing), basket, individual steel structure etc.
- Consider support structure material type e.g. stainless steel, galvanised steel etc.
- Consider the environmental conditions.
- Consult with Ellis Patents who will provide you with the most cost effective solution for your needs.
Learn more about our cable cleats on our downloads page – https://www.ellispatents.co.uk/downloads/ and Learn more about Ellis Patents and our bespoke cable cleats on our bespoke solutions page – https://www.ellispatents.co.uk/bespoke-products/.