- Calculate the system peak fault current.
- Identify the specification of the cable to be used including the nominal cable diameter and the manufacturing tolerance.
- Identify the support structure type e.g. Ladder ( including rung spacing), basket, individual steel structure etc.
- Consider support structure material type e.g. stainless steel, galvanised steel etc.
- Consider the environmental conditions.
- Consult with Ellis Patents who will provide you with the most cost effective solution for your needs.
Learn more about our cable cleats on our downloads page and learn more about Ellis Patents and our bespoke cable cleats on our bespoke solutions page.