Cookies and how they benefit you
can. Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or mobile phone when you browse
Our cookies help us:
- - Make our website work as you'd expect
- - Remember your settings during and between visits
- - Improve the speed/security of the site
- - Continuously improve our website for you
- - Make our marketing more efficient (ultimately helping us to offer the service we do at the price we do).
- - Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- - Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- - Pass data to advertising networks
- - Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
- - Pay sales commissions.
You can learn more about all the cookies we use below.
If the settings on your software that you are using to view this website (your browser) are adjusted to
accept cookies we take this, and your continued use of our website, to mean that you are fine with
however doing so will likely mean that our site will not work as you would expect.
More about our Cookies
Website Function Cookies
- - Remembering your search settings
- - Allowing you to add comments to our site.
There is no way to prevent these cookies being set other than to not use our site.
type of technology they are using (e.g. Mac or Windows which helps to identify when our site isn't
working as it should for particular technologies), how long they spend on the site, what page they look
We use code in our email communications to track whether that email has been opened and read,
and whether the recipient has used the onward links contained in the email. This allows us to monitor
and improve our email communications.